Each course of the Master’s Programme has 3 teaching hours and corresponds to 6 ECTS.
The courses of the Master’s Programme are taught in English and/or in Greek.
Every postgraduate student:
- – Attends the 2 compulsory courses of the respective specialization (noted with C).
- – Choses at least 4 specialization elective courses.
- – Choses at least 4 courses from:
- • the rest courses offered in the 3 specializations of the M.Sc. Programme in WRST,
- • the common elective courses of the M.Sc. Programme in WRST or
- • courses from other Programs
in cooperation with her/his advisor and approval by the Special Interdepartmental Committee.
- B2.0 Advanced Methods of Wastewater Treatment (C)
- B2.1 Production of Potable and Reused Water, Resources Recovery from Municipal Wastewater
- B2.2 Decentralized Wastewater Management & Small Wastewater Treatment Systems
- B2.3 Utilization, Management and Protection of Groundwater
- B2.4 Management of Hazardous Wastes